Monday, October 16, 2017

Painting again

Annmarie is gone so I have started painting again in the craft room, which was going to be a library. I had these great ideas about making custom bookshelves for the entire room but I have come to realize that the floor loom needs a home. I would love to get the sewing table out of our master bedroom. We need a craft room. 


I usually make better progress when she is out of town. I work whenever I want and eat or don't eat whenever I want. This cuts down on my schedule demands. Now it's not good for me and I do recognize that. There is a reason that married men live longer than single men. 
The dogs have been demanding to go outside. Gizmo thinks he is a big dog and loves running around out in the yard with the border collies. 


We have decided to go with color this time around. I keep hoping that I can get the color on the wall and only have to paint one coat. It never ever works out that way. I always have had to paint two coats. It doesn't matter how many times the salesman tells me it will only take one coat, they are always wrong. 


One more coat to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment