Saturday, August 6, 2016

Old house done


Well I couldn't move the hay in because it was wet, but I still needed to get stuff done. So I had the daughter's paramour out first thing and we finished the skirting around the old house. We did not run out of skirting.  I used the last board and needed three more but on my way to get a tool I found a pile of boards on the front porch and was able to finish. I only needed three more boards. 
We even managed to get the little rock wall finished. I am hoping it helps slow down erosion on the hillside. We left a couple of piles of old boards that will need to be moved to burn pile.  
It took three hours and I was exhausted, I went back inside and fell asleep. I am not healthy!!  The plague lingers!!