Monday, March 7, 2011

bedtime

I should be in bed.  I was in bed, but then the sheep heard my wife through our open bedroom window and started bawling.  We had forgotten to lock the sheep and chickens up.  Now I have not had a chicken killed in several months so I might have gotten off the hook there, but I still think that the one ewe is pregnant and it is going to get cold tonight.  So I had to crawl out of the warm bed and go outside and lock up the sheep.  One of the babies got lost on the trip to the barn and I had to go back and find her.  Of course the sheep thought I should feed them also.  So they were all bawling when I left because they got no hay.  I did lock the chickens up on my way back to the house.  I will say this the animals force you to keep a routine.  They just don't do as well if you don't stick to it, kinda like little kids in that aspect.  Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment